We are excited to announce our delivery & curbside pickup program in woodstock!
Sunflower is partnering with volunteers in the Town of Woodstock to minimize the amount of people within the store & to keep more people safe at home. You MUST contact the town to place your order. Bear in mind this program will be rolled out first for seniors and the immunocompromised. As more volunteers sign up, the program can be extended to the general public.
How it works:
• Volunteers will be shopping for multiple people or households
• You can choose to pick up your order at Sunflower during regular business hours. There is a designated curbside pickup spot in the parking lot.
• You can choose to have your order delivered to your home, depending on the volunteer
• Payment will be taken by credit card over the phone. Call or email to be matched with a volunteer,
see contact info below.
• Include a detailed list of items. Note if substitutes are acceptable.
Town of Woodstock Contact Info:
Phone (845) 679-2113, ext 17 Email
You will be asked to leave a message with only your phone number. You will receive a call back and can speak to someone about your order. Write “Volunteer Shopper Needed” as the subject. The town of Woodstock will reach out and find a volunteer for you.
Many items that are in high demand are in short supply right now. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee all items will be in stock when your order is pulled. Thank you for understanding. We will make every effort to fulfill your order quickly and completely. At this time for the safety of customers and employees, we can no longer accept any returns or exchanges.
Our sincere gratitude goes out to each volunteer, Sunflower staff member, the Town of Woodstock, UC Jewish Federation, Hand in Hand, and Jewish Family Services for working immensely hard in order to keep our communities safe.