RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Full Refund: Present original receipt, within 14 days of purchase.
- Produce, Dairy & Bulk item returns must be made within 3 days of purchase.
- Store Credit: Given on all returns with no original receipt.
- Store credit will be at lowest sale price.
- Some exclusions & restrictions may apply.
NO RETURNS ON
Flax Seed Oils
Hemp OilHydrogen Peroxide.
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT
- 10% EVERY DAY off of most items in the store for people over the age of 62.
The following are excluded from the senior discount:
- Full Case Items
- All Sale Items
- Items with Orange Price Tags
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Water - 3 liter or larger
- Apply for a Sunflower Check Courtesy Card.
- We only accept local checks. Phone number & address must be printed on check.
- Up to $20 can be written over your total for cash back at time of purchase.
FOOD STAMPS/ EBT
We accept Food Stamps/EBT Cards for any items eligible in the Food Stamps Program
We also accept EBT Cash Withdrawal (non-Food Stamps Benefits) for other purchases.
CASES & SPECIAL ORDERS
We give a 15% discount on all cases, with paid deposit.
Sale items are excluded from case discounts.
All Special orders require a $5 deposit and deposit is non-refundable.
Please specify which location you want to pick up your special order: Rhinebeck or Woodstock.
Sunflower will call you when your order is ready to pick up.
Purchase price and deposit for Special Orders of product(s) that Sunflower does not stock, are non-refundable.
NON GMO POLICY
In 2013, Sunflower made the commitment to no longer bring in grocery items that contain any of the top 5 at-risk GMO ingredients - corn, soy, canola, sugar beets, and alfalfa - unless they are certified organic, verified by the Non-GMO Project (www.nongmoproject.org), or have documentation that ingredients are from non-GMO sources. Click here to download our complete Non-GMO policy.