Bring home our Organic Chicken from Hidden Camp farm and Roast it using this easy how to video!
Check out to make this traditional Bangladeshi / Indian Dish
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- white onion
- 1 cup Toasted Quinoa
- 2 Tbs tomato paste
- diced red pepper
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 2 1/2 cups water
For the cashew crema:
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked in water for at least 2 hours then drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Heat oil in a saute pan over a medium flame. Add onion, Toasted Quinoa, tomato paste, red pepper and garlic powder. Stir to combine, then add water. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In a food processor or blender, add the cashews, water, lemon juice and sea salt. Blend into a liquid.
- Fluff the quinoa mixture with a fork.
- To assemble, place quinoa in the bottom of your bowl. Top with veggies and beans of your choice - we like sweet potatoes, kale, black beans and avocado. Drizzle with cashew crema and eat!
Enjoy the Vegan version of this Chicken dish by substituting in Tofu for Chicken.
Features Linzer Torte Cookies with ground Almonds & Spelt flour & A Black Rice Noodle Salad with Shitake Mushrooms.
Enjoy creating & eating this delicious meal, featuring Edamame, Cole Slaw & Berry Sorbet as the desert.